Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

This is my favorite food. And share.

In my life and share the delicious food is the happiest moment for me. I think this is very important. Because I like very much delicious food.Cook in a dry medium hot griddle pan on both sides, until the meat and onions are caramelised, and cook to preference, I like mine medium/well done, with just the slightest blush of pink, but cook as you will, the cheese will keep it moist inside.


It makes me feel very comfortable, I hope my life every day can eat so delicious food.Layer up on a lightly toasted burger bun, again, my choice would be brown with sesame seeds. A smear of good BBQ sauce, then the juicy oozing burger, a sliced pickle, some garlic mayo, a smattering of rocket, and pop the top of the bun on. The Stinking Bishop adds a wonderful creamy savouriness and gives the burger a juicy extra beefy hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment