Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Worth our attention NFL football Peyton Manning

I like football. So I have been watching him. I hope we can do this have been down.Ok, let’s get this out of the way straight off the bat: Peyton Manning looked pretty good in Thursday night’s Denver Broncos pre season opener. He smoothly led one drive, hit a couple of different targets, and wasn’t really at fault for the drive-ending interception.


I think this to me is a very important thing. I have been learning about his so things. Because I like the NFL football.Happy now? Isn’t that all we had to find out about the Broncos this season? After all, if Peyton is healthy then Denver fans can rest assured that six months from now a third Lombardi Trophy will be sat in the Mile High trophy cabinet… Or so NFL:AM would have had us believe this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment